It is currently May 22nd, 2018, 7:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: OMG, she did'nt!
PostPosted: May 18th, 2018, 3:50 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... _PsxhRZG_Q

Profile WWW 
 Post subject: Re: OMG, she did'nt!
PostPosted: May 21st, 2018, 10:52 am 

What a nice message to send out to the world. Another chump for trump, and interesting that 141 people looked at the post and didn’t condemn this idiot. Just the reference to shooting a protected species is cause enough to speak up.

PostPosted: May 21st, 2018, 12:44 pm 

Quote:
What a nice message to send out to the world. Another chump for trump, and interesting that 141 people looked at the post and didn’t condemn this idiot. Just the reference to shooting a protected species is cause enough to speak up.

What does President Trump have to with that vid ? Chumps against Trump is more to the point. This is a Click bait excuse for ignorant creeps to bash President-elect Donald Trump and conservatives. The phony outrage. OMG she pretended to shoot a snake. Now lets bash President Trump. Go melt snowflakes.

Ernie Eison

PostPosted: May 21st, 2018, 12:55 pm 

Ernie I’m too old to be a snowflake, I suggest u look up the definition so as to avoid improper use of the word, But I am old enough to know garbage when I see it. The Con using a protected species to illustrate her point is simply bad taste and sends a poor message. Like saying it’s ok to go trophy hunting in Africa which is about as macho as drowning puppies and kittens. Xox

PostPosted: May 21st, 2018, 1:09 pm 

... just anudda CONservative doin what they've always done best ... CON'n folks, unfortunately, the dummycrats aren't much better ... : {
May we all live long enuff to see the demise of both, & a real american peoples party rise from the ashes ... pro environment, pro small business, pro family farmer, pro union, pro (rational) military, and what the heck while i am dreaming ... pro freedom w/ a real separation of church & state!

PostPosted: May 21st, 2018, 1:20 pm 

Quote:
Ernie I’m too old to be a snowflake. But not too old to know garbage when I see it, notably your posts and the pos sitting in office. Xox

Looks like your never too old to be an idiot. If you or anyone else feels the need to talk about politics on this forum post it on the board line. Why spam the main forum with your personal political agenda? Like I said the snake in the vid. was just an excuse for the snowflakes to spout off. You lost get over it.

Ernie Eison

PostPosted: May 21st, 2018, 2:17 pm 

Ernie spare us the cool aid lecture.
Xox

PostPosted: May 21st, 2018, 3:15 pm 

... as usual, if 1 can get past the caustic lye ... & it is energy consumptive 2-b sure ... E-squared actually makes a good point, even if (as so often) he missed his actual target ( & confidential 2 ernie, i've tried to tag lats snout ...but like his namesake ... hes 2 danged fast, so i advise ewe dont go there ) .... but it it is interesting how so many amongst us can survive so long & never seem get a clue how we're being played as fools ... hopelessly divided defined, & thusly conquered ... while the mega-wealthy ever continue to accumulate whatever crumbs spill off the table of those ... who are so unbelievably wealthy ... we dont even know their names ... rxr ...

PostPosted: May 21st, 2018, 7:34 pm 

I want to know what her stance is on Deer Crossings...

PostPosted: May 21st, 2018, 7:44 pm 

... very profound porter ... i applaud your feeble attempt @ whatever .... i am going to have to seriously ponder your contribution to an otherwise semi-serious discussion ... does derailing an exchange of ideas give you a woody ? ... are you as blonde as donna ? Now sonny crawl back in2 your salamander lair ... secrete some mucous & come back out in a year or 3 & share another pearl ... or perhaps the drought will keep you there for all eternity : }

PostPosted: May 21st, 2018, 8:49 pm 

Nice one Porter! Haha, surely that woman was speaking with tongue in cheek - surely nobody could possibly be that stupid! :lol:

And as far as the comment above, I guess it's a tough crowd here sometimes... so much negativity though, it really starts to grate on one's nerves. :x

PostPosted: May 21st, 2018, 9:19 pm 

Hey John unfortunately that kind of ignorance is alive, healthy, and growing by leaps and bounds these days - rather disheartening to see as I grow old. As far as regal goes hes just pushing buttons cause he’s bored and still mad that I beat him in less than 12 moves during our last chess game.

PostPosted: May 21st, 2018, 9:26 pm 

John, I was actually wondering if it was a publicity stunt as well :thumb: I remember when I first saw that video I could not believe anybody could be that stupid. But, then again...

Ringneck eating a mouse guy, I didn't read any of the comments in this post before posting the video. Figured it was serious conversation so I skipped over it :lol: ..
No, but seriously I was thinking of posting that video back when I first saw this post I just didn't jump on it right away.

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2018, 4:10 am 

Quote:
E-squared actually makes a good point, even if (as so often) he missed his actual target ( & confidential 2 ernie, i've tried to tag lats snout ...

I'm right on target. As is always the case. Perhaps it might not appear that way to those to distracted or to slow to follow. About the dopes that have tried for years to confront me (including "lat"). Really dumb people are confrontational and dismissive when they encounter really smart people. If your smart and you look around most people are really stupid. Half of those people are even dumber then that.

Ernie Eison

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2018, 6:32 am 

What's dumb is thinking internet bickering is like a real form of debate.

In real discussion, a person cant disappear or ignore selected points.