All things winged, in the field or your own private aviary.
Moderator: Scott Waters
- Posts: 2336
- Joined: June 7th, 2010, 8:23 am
- Location: Unicoi, TN
"Sh - sh - sh - sh
I'm trying to get some sleep here.
Don't make me screech at you."
- Posts: 530
- Joined: June 7th, 2010, 8:09 am
- Location: NE Florida
Awww, kicked back, leaning against the tree trunk. Love it!
- Posts: 3295
- Joined: June 7th, 2010, 10:14 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
Gorgeous. Love those red phase Screech Owls!
- Posts: 337
- Joined: June 7th, 2010, 4:31 pm
- Location: Florida, USA
Nice! I have them visit nightly but can never get a decent photo.
Tamara D. McConnell
- Posts: 2248
- Joined: June 7th, 2010, 10:42 am
I had to hit this one with a big stick to prop it up in this tree.
Sprinkling salt on its tail works, too.
- Posts: 745
- Joined: June 7th, 2010, 6:11 pm
- Location: cape cod ma.
Love that pic! Kudos on getting it with a stick! Much more responsible than shooting it
- Posts: 689
- Joined: June 7th, 2010, 4:26 pm
- Location: Gainesville, FL
I've still never gotten what I call a "good" photo of one. This is a very good photo.