I will be in N. Myrtle Beach, SC between 8-12 and 8-17

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

peterknuteberg

I will be in N. Myrtle Beach, SC between 8-12 and 8-17

Post by peterknuteberg »

I will be staying with my family in North Myrtle Beach, SC between 8-12 and 8-17. I would love to do some herping in the area. Any help, company, recommendations, tips, advice, would be appreciated. I am also on Facebook. Thanks, Peter Berg.
BillMcGighan

Re: I will be in N. Myrtle Beach, SC between 8-12 and 8-17

Post by BillMcGighan »

To any of our members in that area.

I just want to say that Peter is a good guy and a herper who is well worth hosting.
Tim Borski

Post by Tim Borski »

BillMcGighan wrote:To any of our members in that area.

I just want to say that Peter is a good guy and a herper who is well worth hosting.

I'll second that, Bill. Good luck Peter, 'seeya next time you make it this far south.

Tim
peterknuteberg

Post by peterknuteberg »

Thanks to Bill and Tim, we'll see what the universe brings us. Hope to catch up with you guys in the field soon. Peter B.
dthor68

Post by dthor68 »

Peter, are you just wanting to get pictures or are you wanting to take animals back to Chicago? There is a possibility that I will be in Charleston area on Saturday. Would that be too far, I think it is about 45 minutes from Myrtle Beach.
peterknuteberg

Post by peterknuteberg »

Peter, are you just wanting to get pictures or are you wanting to take animals back to Chicago? There is a possibility that I will be in Charleston area on Saturday. Would that be too far, I think it is about 45 minutes from Myrtle Beach.
Sorry that I didn't reply. I have been off the grid. Loved SC. Didn't get a chance to herp. Too busy enjoying the surf, the food and the sun. Looked for sea turtles but no luck. One DOR beautiful red rat snake.

Just for the record though, I don't collect. I would rather buy something from a reputable breeder if I want it. My main focus in field herping is to enjoy nature and try to observe and learn. I take photos and sometimes I don't even do that. I do love to herp though. Peter.