Spring! (Crote heavy as per usual).

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

bgorum

Spring! (Crote heavy as per usual).

Post by bgorum »

Ok, so lets start off with last winter, since after all the best thing about spring is the death punch it deals to winter.

During a couple of visits to Bosque del Apache National Wildlife refuge in mid November I encountered many painted turtles that were apparently trying to leave one of the marshes that was being drained.

Gorum_111111_0339 by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_111120_0361 by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_111120_0456 by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_111120_0492 by bgorum, on Flickr

Of course what most people go to Bosque del Apache for is birds and during the cold winter months my attention turns to feathered reptiles as well.

Gorum_111204_0589 by bgorum, on Flickr
Snow geese

Gorum_111219_0697_698_699_700_701_tonemapped by bgorum, on Flickr
Great Blue herons

Gorum_111219_0715 by bgorum, on Flickr
Redtailed Hawk

Gorum_111219_0741_2_3_4_5_tonemapped by bgorum, on Flickr
Winters a great time for landscapes too.

I always feel a little inadequate at Bosque. Everyone there seems to have a bigger lens than I do! I try to compensate by doing things the other photographers aren’t willing to do.

Gorum_111228_0861 by bgorum, on Flickr
Out of the dozen or so photographers shooting around me at this spot I was the only one willing to get off of the road and sit in the mud to shoot these snow geese at their eye level.

Gorum_111228_0885 by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_111228_0921 by bgorum, on Flickr
Sandhill Crane

Gorum_111228_0826 by bgorum, on Flickr
White Crowned Sparrow

Gorum_111228_0950_1_2_3_4_tonemapped by bgorum, on Flickr
And some Bosque landscapes

Gorum_111228_0790_1_2_3_4_tonemapped by bgorum, on Flickr

Ok, enough of that silliness, its time for some herps.

Untitled_Panorama1 by bgorum, on Flickr
Assuming that I counted correctly this should be 47 Painted Turtles and one Big Bend Slider basking on the bank of a canal at Bosque del Apache on February 26th.

Gorum_120311_1089 by bgorum, on Flickr
A fence lizard hunkered down close to the basalt at El Malpias National Monument on an overcast and windy March 11th.

Gorum_120312_1132 by bgorum, on Flickr
The next day at the volcanoes a female side-blotched Lizard doing the same, but this time to hide from me, not to warm up.

March 13th, back at BDA. What did Bill do when he saw the skunk cross the road? Why follow it into the bushes and take pictures while it stomped and bluff charged at me of course?
Gorum_120313_1101 by bgorum, on Flickr

The dens I normally check on lost a lot of their luster for me this year. It seems like every time I tried to visit them there were crowds of tourist close by. I failed to see most of the snakes we’ve named and recognize at those dens this spring.

On one of the better days I saw this Prairie Rattlesnake out sunning.
Gorum_120317_1170 by bgorum, on Flickr

Now anytime you find one of these guys it’s always a good idea to take a careful look around before you sit or lay on the ground to take pictures. Sure enough when I peaked around this rock there was number two only a couple meters away.
Gorum_120317_1173 by bgorum, on Flickr

With my interest in my old dens being kind of dashed it was fortunate that a friend shared with me the location of one of his dens. On March 24th, he, I and another friend went to visit the den, seeing a total of eight diamondbacks.

Gorum_120324_1185 by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_120324_1187 by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_120324_1190 by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_120324_1191 by bgorum, on Flickr

The next day I went back out to the volcanoes, seeing only this Prairie Rattlesnake
Gorum_120325_1198 by bgorum, on Flickr

A small diamondback
Gorum_120325_1201 by bgorum, on Flickr
and an adult diamondback named Cinnamon, which is the only one of our named snakes I’ve seen this year. For the last couple of years I’ve always seen Cinnamon lying out with another large male named Rusty- (see here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5770 and here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7102). Not seeing Rusty at all this year has me a little worried.

On March 31st I went back out to the new den. Unfortunately my friends were not able to go, (though they had some success that day somewhere else). This time I found 14 diamondbacks and one blacktail at the den.
Gorum_120331_0034 by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_120331_0045 by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_120331_0030 by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_120331_0051 by bgorum, on Flickr

On April 1st I went out to the volcanoes and was very happy to find this pair of diamondbacks mating near one of the dens.
Gorum_120401_0072 by bgorum, on Flickr
I don’t recognize either of these individuals

On Good Friday I had the day off of work and made a last minute decision to go out to the new den. I’m glad I did because I ended up finding five diamondbacks and eight blacktails that day.

Gorum_120406_0082 by bgorum, on Flickr
First up was this blacktail and diamondback lying out together. I’m pretty sure I saw both these snakes on March 31st. The diamondback in exactly the same spot and the black tail only a meter or so away.

Gorum_120406_0092 by bgorum, on Flickr
A blacktail in the beargrass.

Gorum_120406_0105 by bgorum, on Flickr
Same scene without any flash.

Gorum_120406_0121 by bgorum, on Flickr
One of the five diamondbacks, (and the only big one), seen that day. I also saw this bad boy the previous week.

Gorum_120406_0115 by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_120406_0118 by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_120406_0110 by bgorum, on Flickr
Two blacktails hanging out together under a rock. Of the eight molossus I saw that day 6 of them appeared to be hanging out in pairs. Unfortunately I could not determine the sex of any of them so I don’t know whether they might have been sexual pairs, or just two random individuals in close proximity to one another.

On April 20th I headed out to a nature trail that goes through a riparian habitat in hopes of finding calling Woodhouse Toads. I was not successful with the Woodhouse Toads, but in a nearby flooded field I found some calling Great Plains Toads instead.
Gorum_120420_0233 by bgorum, on Flickr
On the 22nd of April, Travis Dockter and I went out to an area in the Magdalena Mountains I’ve wanted to check out. We found a really beautiful male rock rattlesnake that escaped into the talus and Travis found this nice looking blacktail.
Gorum_120422_0215 by bgorum, on Flickr

After spending the morning in the Magdalenas we headed for Bosque del Apache in the afternoon were we found:

Gorum_120422_0212 by bgorum, on Flickr
A male side-blotched lizard

Gorum_120422_0204 by bgorum, on Flickr
The most cooperative marbled whiptail I’ve ever seen in my life. The weather was cool and windy, which I think helped.

Gorum_120422_0202 by bgorum, on Flickr
A couple painted turtles

Gorum_120422_0194 by bgorum, on Flickr
and a New Mexico Garter Snake, which bit us, stunk all over us, and barfed earthworms on us!

On the 29th of April I apparently woke up with an incredible case of the stupids. I decided to head back down to the Magdalenas because I was bummed about not getting any pictures of the rock rattlesnake from the week before. I searched the same talus where Travis and I had found the two snakes the previous weekend, but found nothing. I continued hiking up the canyon and found an even larger talus. About half way up I found this really gnarly old Alligator Bark Juniper.

Gorum_120429_0234_5_6_tonemapped by bgorum, on Flickr

I finished photographing it, packed up my cameras, and started to continue up the talus, when I heard a buzz. Now I don’t ever carry a hook, or tongs, or anything like that because I prefer shooting in situ and that stuff would just be extra weight. But I was still bummed about not getting photos of the male lepidus from the previous weekend, so I was determined to get this one. I started moving rocks to reveal a very nice looking female. However, every time I would move a rock and uncover her she would quickly retreat under another rock. Finally I got frustrated and grabbed a nearby stick. I moved the rock I could hear her under and before he could retreat I pinned her with the stick. I reached down to pick her up with my thumb and index finger behind her head and to my surprise she was able to swing the right side of her upper jaw to the side and get one fang into my index finger.

I felt the fang puncture the skin, but fortunately for me she seemed to hit a knuckle and must not have got the fang in very deep. I had a small stream of yellowish venom on the outside of my finger, but I don’t think she injected hardly any at all. I was about a mile from my car at this time, alone up a talus slide, and I wasn’t sure whether I had been envenomated or not. I called Josh (way to go Verizon, I had service up there!) and told him where I was and what had happened just in case I couldn’t get out on my own. I then transported the snake to a spot where I could photograph her. As it turns out the pictures suck because her mouth is all out of whack from the whole pinning incident, and I wasn’t about to try to straighten it back out again.

Gorum_120429_0495 by bgorum, on Flickr

What the hell was I thinking! It would have been better to let her slip away into the talus. It took me an hour and a half to get down off the rockslide and hike back to my car. During that time my finger went from having a sharp pain at the site of the bite, to throbbing, and then finally to being numb and stiff. However, outside of my finger I felt fine, so I drove back to Albuquerque and rested the rest of the afternoon. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

On the 5th of may I headed out to Quebradas in hopes of taking landscape pictures with the super moon in them.

Gorum_120505_0242_337_431_tonemapped by bgorum, on Flickr
The Ocotillo were blooming

Gorum_120505_0260 by bgorum, on Flickr

I arrived a couple hours before the moonrise, so I took a short hike. I found a nice little blacktail.
Gorum_120505_0267 by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_120505_0271 by bgorum, on Flickr

and some red-spotted toad tadpoles
Gorum_120505_0279 by bgorum, on Flickr

As it turns out the super moon was obscured by clouds when it came up, but it was a fun evening anyway.
Gorum_120505_0282_283_457_fused by bgorum, on Flickr

The next day I went back to the Magdalenas, but with a friend along this time and a determination not to touch any rattlesnakes. We didn’t find any rock rattlesnakes, but I did find this blacktail sunning in the morning.
Gorum_120506_0223 by bgorum, on Flickr

On the evening of the 10th of May I headed out to the volcanoes. I found two Prairie Rattlesnakes, but was not able to photograph either. I had to settle for the magenta flowered prickly pears.
Gorum_120510_0662_3_4_fused by bgorum, on Flickr

So I still needed photos of rock rattlesnakes from the Magdalenas. So on the 13th of May I headed back down there, alone again, but determined to act smarter. On the way in I photographed this pronghorn.
Gorum_120513_0601 by bgorum, on Flickr

along with these assorted wildflowers.
Gorum_120513_0612_3_4_tonemapped by bgorum, on Flickr

Hedgehog cactus, (or claret cup, or strawberry cactus, whatever name you prefer) were blooming in the canyon.
Gorum_120513_0616_7_8_fused by bgorum, on Flickr

View down the canyon from the first big talus, (which produced no snakes this day).
Gorum_120513_0622_3_4_fused by bgorum, on Flickr

I made my way to the second, larger talus, and no sooner had I stepped onto the edge of it than I herd a buzz and looked down to see this little lepidus.
Gorum_120513_0625_6_fused by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_120513_0634_5_6_tonemapped by bgorum, on Flickr
I’m not sure if this is a male of a female. My thought at the time was female, but it also looked like it was soon to shed so the color was hard to determine, and there is a very slight greenish cast to it. Anyone out there with more experience with lepidus than I want to hazard a guess?

I left the Magdalenas and headed for Bosque del Apache
Gorum_120513_0009_10_11_tonemapped by bgorum, on Flickr

I found this painted turtle crossing the levee road.
Gorum_120513_0642_3_4_tonemapped by bgorum, on Flickr

and then I got rained and hailed on!
Gorum_120513_0012_3_4_fused by bgorum, on Flickr

On the 19th of May I headed down to the Rio Salado sand dunes at the Sevilleta National Wildlife Refuge. I didn’t see many herps that evening, but I did take some time to photograph this plant, which is one of the banes to my existence.
Gorum_120519_0019 by bgorum, on Flickr
Scorpion Weed, (Phacelia sp.). This plant causes the same reaction as poison ivy does for me.

I also photographed this kingbird. I like kingbirds a whole lot more than I do Scorpion Weed.
Gorum_120519_0023 by bgorum, on Flickr

On the 20th I went out to the Ojito Wilderness to photograph the annular eclipse.
Gorum_120520_0078And8more_tonemapped by bgorum, on Flickr
I learned some things, like even using HDR, you need to take some really, really, underexposed picks to get the eclipse. The above shot was actually right at the middle of the eclipse, but you can’t tell.

A later shot after I had figured out how to do it, but too late for the ring of fire.
Gorum_120520_0087And9more_tonemapped by bgorum, on Flickr
I’ll try again in eleven years!

Some four-o’clocks found on the hike out.
Gorum_120520_0121_2_3_tonemapped by bgorum, on Flickr
No herps this evening.

On the 22nd I was hiking at the volcanoes and found a male and female collared lizards sitting together on a rock. I decided it might be worthwhile to sit down and watch them for a while. Sure enough it didn’t take long for the male to make his move.
Gorum_120522_0128 by bgorum, on Flickr

I think that was a no!

On the 26th, Josh, his wife Nikki, their new baby girl Cloe, and I went to look for lepidus. On the hike up the canyon Josh spotted this short horned lizard.
Gorum_120528_1012 by bgorum, on Flickr

Shortly after arriving at the first big talus I got buzzed by this little lepidus that like the one a couple weeks earlier appeared to be nearing a shed.
Gorum_120528_1020 by bgorum, on Flickr

On the hike out Josh spotted another short horned lizard
Gorum_120528_1026 by bgorum, on Flickr

On the 28th I went down to Bosque del Apache in the morning. In one of the drying marshes were a ton of bullfrogs.
Gorum_120528_1070 by bgorum, on Flickr
A person could have a lot of fun here with a blowgun, a wrist rocket, a .22, you name it. (My apologies to anyone from back east where bullfrogs are native and who likes them, if you’re not from the west you might not understand).

Gorum_120528_1043 by bgorum, on Flickr
Off in the distance this poor Tom was doing his level best to impress some rather disinterested looking females.

Gorum_120528_1046 by bgorum, on Flickr
Phainopepla eating wolfberries.

Gorum_120528_1067 by bgorum, on Flickr
Gambel’s Quail calling.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiJrCuVc ... ture=g-upl[/youtube]
My first atttempt at video with the D7000. This was pretty jittery so I tried smoothing it in imovie, but that introduced some weird effects in the branches.

Gorum_120528_1106 by bgorum, on Flickr
I came across this roundtailed horned lizard that was shedding its skin. It kept stretching its body out in all these weird contortions.

It would rub against rocks
Gorum_120528_1118 by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_120528_1129 by bgorum, on Flickr
Kinda scooch its body between rocks.

Gorum_120528_1149 by bgorum, on Flickr
and occasionally just rest from all its hard work.

It was starting to get pretty warm out and at one point the lizard began to pant.
Gorum_120528_1176 by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_120528_1177 by bgorum, on Flickr
It then started digging, apparently in an attempt to reach the cooler soil just beneath the surface.

It then kind of laid in its cool little hollowed out spot and continued working on getting the old skin off.
Gorum_120528_1190 by bgorum, on Flickr

At one point it dug into the soil and completely covered its body, then came erupting back out.
Gorum_120528_1211 by bgorum, on Flickr
It seemed as though it was doing this digging, both to reach a cooler microhabitat and to aid in removing the old skin.

Of course the lizard was easily distracted during all of this as well.
Gorum_120528_1221 by bgorum, on Flickr

A little video of the horned lizard. Video definitely looks a lot better when shot from a tripod. I especially like how the lizard eats the hapless ant that comes in to snatch a little piece of shed skin!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_0ZraKq ... ture=g-upl[/youtube]

After this the horned lizard left the area and I continued on my hike. I soon found this small adult Leopard Lizard.
Gorum_120528_1223 by bgorum, on Flickr
Hummmm……….. I wonder whose been by here?

Gorum_120528_1233 by bgorum, on Flickr

I also saw several Greater Earless Lizards.
Gorum_120528_1236 by bgorum, on Flickr

Gorum_120528_1238 by bgorum, on Flickr
See ya’!

Towards the end of my hike I found this baby Desert Cottontail.
Gorum_120528_1246 by bgorum, on Flickr
It was so cute! I was tempted to pick it up and carry it home, or at least carry it around until I found a hungry diamondback or something, but since it is a wildlife refuge I left it there. I didn’t find any hungry snakes that day anyhow, so it’s just as well.

Gorum_120528_1247 by bgorum, on Flickr
A nice looking Big Bend Slider.

Hey you made it all the way to the end! Thanks for your patience.
Gorum_120528_1257_8_9_tonemapped by bgorum, on Flickr
How about a nice sunset over the Chupadera mountains with a little extra atmosphere courtesy of the Whitewater-Baldy fire?
Norman D

Re: Spring! (Crote heavy as per usual).

Post by Norman D »

Very nice photography and great post! Loved all the crote, phyrnosoma and scenery shots - but all of it was great! Sorry to hear you got bit, but it seems you had a "lucky" bite. Well, now you are part of the klauberi bite club. Look forward to your next post
geckoguy747

Post by geckoguy747 »

wow! this is one of the coolest posts i've seen! while all your photography is excellent, i have to say the bird shots are probably my favorites.
josh
M.J.FRANETOVICH

Post by M.J.FRANETOVICH »

Awesome post my friend!! I can't help my self I like Boa's but I love the Crote's :thumb: great photography to, what's up with the skunk? Thst was a cool photo! Funny story when I was 14 I brought a baby skunk home I found it's mother and siblings hit on the highway!! It never tryed to spray!! So I took it home, I went to show my mother the next morning and as soon as I opened the container it sprayed luckily missing us both :lol: stinking up the guest room to high heaven :lol: :lol: my mother was hot!! She made me call the local wild life sanctuary (CALM) and have someone come out and pick the little guy up :lol: I will never forget this story :mrgreen:

Once again super nice Rattlesnakes :thumb:
Mark Brown

Post by Mark Brown »

Thanks for treating us to such a great post......fantastic animals and landscapes and photography.

And thanks, especially, for relating the circumstances of your lepidus envenomation. All of us who herp alone in areas frequented by venomous species need to take a lesson from that......it sure sounds like you dodged a bullet that day.
Andrew G

Post by Andrew G »

Awesome series of rattlesnakes! Thanks for sharing the lepidus bite story, like Mark Brown said that is a good reminder for the rest of us to be careful out there.
herpseeker1978

Post by herpseeker1978 »

Great post Bill! That atrox and molossus den looks off the hook! I can't wait to herp the Magdalenas again! That was a great spot! Would love to hike to the back of that canyon!

Josh

ps you should try to only find crotes this year!
bushsnake

Post by bushsnake »

the dorsalis was a surprize....nice!
NickD

Post by NickD »

Awesome post! I love the eclipse photos. The series illustrating the collared lizard behavior was also cool. How did you do that?
Ten Bears

Post by Ten Bears »

:thumb: post. There must be iron in your hands to resist the bite of that snake.
michael68

Post by michael68 »

What an amazing post, loved the wildflower and cactus bloom shots you got too. Close call with the lepidus, I think that may be new favorite looking crote. :thumb:
DaveR

Post by DaveR »

Those pics are awesome. Too many great shots to pick a favorite. Glad the bite was not severe. I think back to my younger (i.e. ignorant) days when I would pin and handle any rattler, copperhead, or cottonmouth I found - never considered that they could land a fang on me. Thought it physically impoossible.

I've never herped NM. It looks beautiful.
It was so cute! I was tempted to pick it up and carry it home, or at least carry it around until I found a hungry diamondback
I'm blowing you in to PETA...watch your back.
mikemike

Post by mikemike »

Bill, great shots as usual! One of the best posts lately. I'll never tire of seeing countless Crote shots!
Neil M

Post by Neil M »

Incredible photography! There are too many great things to write everything but i especially love that one toad croaking, all the landscapes and the final sunset! Also great job on the rock rattlesnakes. I love this post so much that I will be reading it again soon.

-Neil
bgorum

Post by bgorum »

Thanks for the comments everyone. Can anybody explain to me what I’m doing wrong with posting the videos?
KatiyaLilith

Post by KatiyaLilith »

Love it! Beautiful photography! Great shots! all of them!
saratoga

Post by saratoga »

Great post, really beautiful imagery, all nicely composed with beautiful colour.

I'm intrigued by how you did the image with the Collared lizards. Ok it's just a series of stills but how did you load it up so it plays them in sequence?
Don

Post by Don »

That post makes my memory water. I need to get back to NM! We had discussed a lepidus spot a while back . . . . . any chance these guys were in that area?
nhherp

Post by nhherp »

DANG !! You have been busy ... or maybe I should say I have been too busy with other less enjoyable tasks to enjoy similar spring findings as well. Glad the molossus showed up. I havent made it out once yet to look for lepidus. As always an excellent summation.
-N-
herpseeker1978

Post by herpseeker1978 »

bgorum wrote:Thanks for the comments everyone. Can anybody explain to me what I’m doing wrong with posting the videos?
For the youtube videos you can just do this:
open your video on youtube
copy the address from the address bar, NOT the share button and past it into this: [youtube][/youtube] and it should work. If it doesn't, look at the address and delete the & and everything after it. That should make it work. As for the flickr I have no idea.

Josh
soulsurvivor

Post by soulsurvivor »

Amazing post! Gorgeous photography.

I think this pic is my fave:

Kevin Price

Post by Kevin Price »

Awesome post. I've always liked following along in your searchs for all of the rattlesnakes you have named throughout the years at the various den sites. Your photography is top rate, as always. My favorite shot though is the Pronghorn. I remember seeing them running along the freeway between Albuquerque and Santa Fe when I was a kid. I've never seen one in the wild since. Good memories.
herpseeker1978

Post by herpseeker1978 »

herpseeker1978

Post by herpseeker1978 »

VICtort

Post by VICtort »

Some spectacular photos herein, post card/picture book quality, too many to list but the side blotch, the rainbows, impressed me. I also liked the distinctly reddish diamondback, I thought it was C. ruber at first glance. Not sure about the bite, the fact that you note the banded rock rattlesnake had its mouth deformed makes me wonder how good an idea it is to "pin" them, seems like a lose-lose to me. They are said to have virulent venom. No questioning your photos are some of the best, you are obviously driven to get great shots. Thank you for sharing this stunning display of New Mexico natural history.
Bill Love

Post by Bill Love »

GREAT shots! The muddy, wandering turtles were great, and of course the rattlesnakes, but that sunset shot with the four o'clock flowers glowing takes the cake for me!
M Wolverton

Post by M Wolverton »

Awesome post.
Dell Despain

Post by Dell Despain »

Interesting post, Blue Heron, Sandhill Crane, Skunk, Lepidus bite, turtles, flowers, double rainbows all the way across the sky, very interesting....you even were able to show your softer side with the bunny photo. Nice! Two thumbs up. :thumb: :thumb:

-Dell
Kevin McRae

Post by Kevin McRae »

Your photos are incredible, very impressive!
Beautiful animals as well. I'd love to hike/herp these locations based on these photographs alone!
bgorum

Post by bgorum »

Thanks for the responses everybody. Sorry to take so long to respond back, but I just got back from a couple days in White Sands.

NickD and saratoga- the collared lizards are an animated GIF. I do these in Photoshop. Basically you make a layered GIF where the layers consist of individual frames. You ask Photoshop to align the layers based on content, (which did not work perfectly here since I did move the camera some between pictures). Then you use the animation window in Photoshop to set the duration that you want each layer turned on or off etc. They’re pretty easy to make though the quality of GIFs is not nearly as good as jpegs. I prefer the animated GIFs if I have a series that are all shot from more or less the same position. Doesn’t work so well if the animal is moving from one spot to another though, (like with the shedding horned lizard).

DaveR- I might be biased, but yes, New Mexico is incredibly beautiful.

Don- We discussed a lepidus spot? I guess memory is the first thing to go, I don’t remember that. I know you’ve mentioned an area with golden colored atrox, (which I haven’t quite figured out where it is yet).

Josh- thanks for posting the videos. I tried both ways you suggested, but neither worked for me.

VICtort- I agree that pinning snakes is a really bad idea for both the snake and the person. I used to do it when I was a kid, made the mistake of doing it in desperation this time, and do not intend to ever do it again.
Will Wells

Post by Will Wells »

Nice job on the photography! Your post are always amazing but watch were you put your fingures. can't wait to see your Summer post.
rosy-man

Post by rosy-man »

Love the pic quality and great post
Correcamino

Post by Correcamino »

As always, fantastic post and steller photography Bill! I had been on vacation and viewing this on my phone but it would have taken me about three days to type a comment on the phone, lol. Looks even better on the big screen though! :thumb:
Saludos!,

Rich
ahockenberry

Post by ahockenberry »

A+ Superb collection of outstanding images !