some pictures of my pets :)

Captive care and husbandry.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Paul White

some pictures of my pets :)

Post by Paul White »

I've got a thing for retics...I have several. On a related note, RP is expensive for rabbits *sigh* It's almost time to order more.

My lavender albino female, named citrus

She's like 10-12' or so. Pretty sweet snake actually, more docile than any corn I've had. Still a handful just due to her inquisitive nature; she's fond of climbing onto ceiling fans and door frames when I handle her.

Purple tiger male: he's a year younger and a lot smaller. He's an on/off again feeder. When he's eating he's hammering it back like there's no tomorrow but then he'll go off food for a month or two.

If you can't tell I'm fascinated by the eyes on these guys.

I've also got some flordia kings :) I haven't been disturbing them too much lately, cause they've been busy
Dell Despain

Re: some pictures of my pets :)

Post by Dell Despain »

Nice Paul, it looks like you figured the photo of large snakes pretty well, nice looking animals. How could you not like the eyes on those big snakes?

-Dell
Paul White

Post by Paul White »

yeah. It can be tricky because I can't use the flash to get the colors, so I have to have them be fairly still, or take it in good but not over bright lighting. It's a pain to set up but it's fun.
amtz.zero

Post by amtz.zero »

Cool snakes! I love retics too. I have a male Patinum het albino, and a female tiger albino. Along with a ton of different kinds of snakes.