Cuban field herping - Oct 6-15, 2018

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Jeff Lemm

Cuban field herping - Oct 6-15, 2018

Post by Jeff Lemm »

Hi everyone - I would like to invite you on a Cuban field herping extravaganza, the first of its kind ever offered for herpers! Join Dr. Luis Manuel Díaz Beltrán and I in Cuba Oct 6-15, 2018. Please see the following link for info, fees and registration. Hope you can join us!

https://www.cubirds.org/2018/02/cuba-he ... tory-2018/

Thanks for looking! Please share with anyone you may think would be interested
Jeff Lemm

Re: Cuban field herping - Oct 6-15, 2018

Post by Jeff Lemm »

There will also be birding opportunities and possibly snorkeling/diving.
WSTREPS

Post by WSTREPS »

Is this a commercial advertising site? Trying to drum up some business. Try Craigslist. It should be made clear that this a private business going thru a travel agency that calls itself the Caribbean Conservation Trust (CCT). They get that word "Conservation" in the name and it throws people off from seeing it as a private for profit business venture. In short its how they get the US travel permits to run the business. Where do the proceeds from these "Conservation" based excursion's go? Straight into somebody's pocket that's where. If anyone wants to pay when its all siad and done 5k per. person to see an iguana and a couple anoles, have at it.

Ernie Eison
jonathan

Post by jonathan »

Ernie, why do you even care? This is a field herping site, yet you never, ever post about field herping.

So why do you think you can be a gatekeeper over what other people post about? Why do you even care?

Your response here is very much a replica of an attack you started against a project I was involved with, an attack that was full of lies which you still have never apologized for.

What is your agenda here? Why do you get so aggressive against people who recreationally field herp, people who organize field herping trips, and people who do research and conservation work involving herps?
SurfinHerp

Post by SurfinHerp »

Ernie - it should be made clear - you're a douchebag
Jeff Lemm

Post by Jeff Lemm »

LOL - thanks for the backup, guys. I have no need to engage
Jeff Lemm

Post by Jeff Lemm »

Only a few spots left, see the link for info and sign up!