Dedicated exclusively to field herping.
Moderator: Scott Waters
- Posts: 1
- Joined: August 2nd, 2017, 2:06 pm
Found this little guy in my swimming pool. I live in central South Carolina. I live very close to a wetland area. Any help with an ID would be helpful. Thanks
- Here is a closer pic in the bottom of a 5 gallon bucket.
- Here it is in the pool near a light.
- Posts: 87
- Joined: June 10th, 2010, 5:45 am
- Location: wherever poikilotherms can be found
Looks like a young Banded Watersnake (Nerodia fasciata)
- Posts: 54
- Joined: July 19th, 2017, 10:22 pm
- Location: Western Washington (Not Seattle)