First Post with pictures

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

4runner

First Post with pictures

Post by 4runner »

Hi all, I’ve been a lurker hiding in the dark for a few years now so I figure I should make my presence known . My name is Isaiah and I have lived in Ridgecrest my whole life; I love it here. My username is incredibly boring and lacking creativity, but it was all I could think of. I do love my 98 4runner though! I am currently going to the local community college and hoping to transfer out sometime soon. I really enjoy photography and although I don’t think I’m that good, I do dump mass amounts of money into it. Another one of my other expensive hobbies I love (besides herping) is fly fishing. My dad and I did meet a small portion of you at the meet up at Kennedy Meadows last year, we really enjoyed it, and everyone was very willing to allow us to follow you guys around throughout the day. This is reminding me a little too much like one of my college forum posts so I attempted to attach some random photos, some from this year and some from last year.

The next few pictures are all from this year.

My last couple of pictures are extremely off topic but I will include them. Ridgecrest was recently in the spotlight because we had the US Navy's Blue Angels perform for our small town.

Thanks for looking and I look forward to meeting more of you!
-Isaiah
JAMAUGHN

Re: First Post with pictures

Post by JAMAUGHN »

Excellent first post, Isaiah! I look forward to seeing more. Those bobcat shots...wow. FWIW, your username seems fine. At least you didn't pick one that just looks like you're yelling your actual name.

JimM
Porter

Post by Porter »

ImageField Herping Medallion of Artistic Quality by California Reptile & Amphibian Appreciation, on Flickr

The vibe and tone of this medallion in unmistakably captured in this rendition of the original Zelda theme performed by one of my favorite guitarist. You should hear this music in your head and feel this vibe anytime anyone receives this California Reptile & Amphibian Appreciation medallion of appreciation. Herp on brothers and sisters :thumb:

4runner

Post by 4runner »

Thanks Jim! I have had odd, unintentional luck with mammals this year.
mark buck

Post by mark buck »

Very nice...

cool lyre snake!
Fire Drake

Post by Fire Drake »

Very nice pics. Glad you created an account. My dad lives in Lake Isabella and goes in to Ridgecrest all the time. Hope to meet you one day when I am up that way.
yolodave

Post by yolodave »

And a unique Rosy Boa photo! Very nice.

Dave