Forum Newbie Here

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Fire Drake

Forum Newbie Here

Post by Fire Drake »

Hi ya'll. I am very happy to now be able to post after a very short period of lurking. I sure wish I had found this spot before. I see many who I would call "Rock Stars" on this board and can't wait to meet and/or communicate with many of you. Heck, It looks like many are even in my neck of the woods here in SoCal.

Anyway, not new to herps or field herping (at least road cruising) but I have a TON more to learn as my knowledge is full of lapses, holes, and misunderstanding. I hope to learn a good amount and at the same time offer up any advice I can myself.

Good to be here. Talk to you all in the threads!

Brian
nightdriver

Re: Forum Newbie Here

Post by nightdriver »

Brian Crooker wrote:Hi ya'll. I am very happy to now be able to post after a very short period of lurking. I sure wish I had found this spot before. I see many who I would call "Rock Stars" on this board and can't wait to meet and/or communicate with many of you. Heck, It looks like many are even in my neck of the woods here in SoCal.

Anyway, not new to herps or field herping (at least road cruising) but I have a TON more to learn as my knowledge is full of lapses, holes, and misunderstanding. I hope to learn a good amount and at the same time offer up any advice I can myself.

Good to be here. Talk to you all in the threads!

Brian
Welcome. My memory is full of lapses, holes, and misunderstanding.... :thumb: See you on the road..

-nightdriver
Brian Hubbs

Post by Brian Hubbs »

Welcome. At least you have a good first name... :lol:
Fire Drake

Post by Fire Drake »

Oh I have more than that, Mr. Hubbs. I have SEVERAL copies of your books (most of them signed) in various states of preservation. Some copies are actually stored in my garage in time-capsule-like fashion in case anything happens to you. How's THAT for a homage?
Brian Hubbs

Post by Brian Hubbs »

Oh...I think I like that... :thumb:
craigb

Post by craigb »