Dedicated exclusively to field herping.
Moderator: Scott Waters
- Posts: 43
- Joined: January 11th, 2012, 10:37 am
- Location: Dilsen-Stokkem/ Belgium
- Posts: 119
- Joined: November 10th, 2013, 12:14 pm
- Location: Pacific Northwest (Oregon) U.S.
Great photos, Peter, especially the Calamaria schmidti! When I found my specimen of that species (back in 2004) it was only known from two examples. You managed to find two just by yourself, well done! Thanks for sharing.
- Posts: 373
- Joined: November 23rd, 2011, 8:26 am
- Location: London, United Kingdom
I love the picture of Ptyas fuscus on the boardwalk!
- Posts: 825
- Joined: June 29th, 2011, 12:56 am
- Location: Belgium
Well done, buddy! Next time, I'm in!
- Posts: 170
- Joined: February 28th, 2014, 12:10 am
Me too! (-: wonderful finds.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: January 25th, 2015, 10:02 am
- Location: UK
Ruxs wrote:I love the picture of Ptyas fuscus on the boardwalk!
I second that!
Good stuff - bringing back lots of good Bornean memories!