Dedicated exclusively to field herping.
Moderator: Scott Waters
- Posts: 2
- Joined: November 4th, 2016, 2:01 am
Hi guys, I am a farmer. I want survival pocket knife. Can you help me to find best one.
- Posts: 144
- Joined: December 14th, 2015, 4:56 pm
I would check out some SOG knives. A couple of my good friends have them and love them. They can be a bit pricey, but apparently their quality is insanely good and they have a wide variety of knives and sizes.
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: June 7th, 2010, 5:12 pm
- Location: Orange County, CA
- Posts: 318
- Joined: June 7th, 2010, 8:56 pm
- Location: SW USA
Being a knife guy I would recommend TOPs knives and bench made. Both have excellent warranties and are tough as nails. I've used them exclusively for the past 20 years.
Hans Breuer (twoton)
- Posts: 3214
- Joined: June 8th, 2010, 2:19 am
- Location: Kuching, Sarawak (Borneo)
I have a strong feeling that this is spam. "I am farmer"?