Lamps (yawn) from your neck of the woods.

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Tim Borski

Lamps (yawn) from your neck of the woods.

Post by Tim Borski »

Tim
jason folt

Re: Lamps (yawn) from your neck of the woods.

Post by jason folt »

Pretty awesome (yawn) stuff! Some real good lookers and some real fugly ones in there. Much rockier terrain than Michigan for sure. We have so little cover to flip I rarely see milks, especially in southern Michigan.

J
justinm

Post by justinm »

These are all very cool. The art might/is my favorite part of the post though. You're amazing I've admired your work for a long time.
Tim Borski

Post by Tim Borski »

Thanks you two. I'll put up some pretty Western fox when I get the chance. My P-bucket has changed formats so that explains my frustrations...got it wired now.

Tim
juicebox

Post by juicebox »

Hi Tim,

Nice pics as you usually have, how many milks have you ever seen like the one in the first pic in the same area ?? Have you ever found them like that spread out ? I have seen a number of chocolate milks that I had to determine where chocolate and not just ready to shed, but to find em with little to no color between saddles are a lot of fun to find. I have come across a couple like that in Sheboygan. I know you told me where you saw them like that I just havent been up there to look for them. Most I see while up there are pretty dark in color, the saddles are like a dark crimson red to brown. Maybe this June I'll get lucky and see one, I should be up there second week of June and again in August. Hopefully I catch more smallies than last year. Leave me a few to catch if your up there before I am :lol: :lol: Where are the foxy pics ??

Thank again Tim,
-troy
Racine, WI
Tim Borski

Post by Tim Borski »

I find them on several sites in central belt of the state but there doesn't seem to be any defining factor...one here, two there, one here, etc. They are only where you find them. I lik'em and wish I had an answer, but I don't.

Fox snakes coming when I get a chance.

Tim