ALL NEW Field Guide to the Snakes of Borneo!

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Hans Breuer (twoton)

ALL NEW Field Guide to the Snakes of Borneo!

Post by Hans Breuer (twoton) »

I'm unbelievably excited. Not only at the prospect of a completely new, overhauled and updated-to-the-state-of-the-science field guide, but also because my free copy is already in the mail. Which means they actually did use a few of my photos in there. Not a bad career, considering that only three years ago I thought "Chrysopelea" was a Greek Christmas greeting ...

Publisher: Natural History Publications (Borneo)
justinm

Re: ALL NEW Field Guide to the Snakes of Borneo!

Post by justinm »

Awesome Hans, do you know what species or pictures they used that were yours? I'm a field guide collector, and I think I'll have to have this one now.
Antonsrkn

Post by Antonsrkn »

Excellent! Congratulations Hans, that's very exciting to have your images used in there and get the recognition for it! I'll try to pick a copy up before my next trip out there. I dont see it for sale just yet, i may just have to pick up a copy in Borneo.
Kevin Messenger

Post by Kevin Messenger »

very nice! always a pleasure to get free books! especially when your photos are in them. And congrats to Bjorn too!! (if he checks this thread)
Hans Breuer (twoton)

Post by Hans Breuer (twoton) »

Thanks, guys! The book is not for sale yet, I think, but they soft-launched it in Sabah last Sunday (with all the authors, including ninety-four [94] years old Bob Inger who looks as if he retired only yesterday!) Should be available soon. No idea what pix they picked, so I'm psyched to find out!

I'm sure Björn is lurking here. Congratulations to him indeed! It must have been the experience of a life time, working hand in hand with the two old warhorses Rob & Bob!
Dr. Dark

Post by Dr. Dark »

Congrats Hans! Can't wait to get my hands on the book too!
http://www.chimaira.de/gp/product_info. ... 44998674a6