Herping MACHINES!

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

slowbow

Herping MACHINES!

Post by slowbow »

Incuhead2000 is a herping machine! All the while filming non-stop. Not only did he get the Tennessee Hellbender found in the Herping Tennessee videos we published, he's completed 2 more videos, Herping WVA and Herping Florida @ Dusk & Dark, made some incredible finds, including a pair of Florida Scarlet Snakes (lifers) and getting into a full on chorus of oak toads in the Florida swamps. While the scorpion crawling up his arm a bit bothered me, you can see all the action in the videos, by scrolling down the page a little bit @ http://www.camochairproductions.com/now-playing.html
Jared Cain

Re: Herping MACHINES!

Post by Jared Cain »

Nice video as usual! Shame you struck out on Hellbenders and the high waters. Mother nature has blasted us the last few weeks here in the upper Ohio Valley of WV. I have been to a few spots in WV this year that they can supposedly be found in with no luck. I did find a nice Mudpuppy and Spiny Soft Shell in one spot though. All this Marcellus Shell drilling has got me worried for the supposed Hellbender populations around here along with other aquatic animals. Keep searching and good luck :thumb:
incuhead2000

Post by incuhead2000 »

For real, down with fracking!

If you watch the Florida video be sure to listen for the sheer excitement in my voice when I flip the two Florida scarlet snakes, my Dad was filming on thing when I flipped them in the background, it was amazing! Also, I don't think I realized just how loud all the calling frogs were!
MattSullivan

Post by MattSullivan »

nice videos guys, fun to watch :thumb: that baby hellbender is an awesome find
slowbow

Post by slowbow »

MattSullivan wrote:nice videos guys, fun to watch :thumb: that baby hellbender is an awesome find
Thanks, good to see that they are reproducing. Our search will continue for an adult. I understand someone on the board here recently found one of those? I wont go into details, because I don't know if it's been posted yet. But CONGRATS!
kyle loucks

Post by kyle loucks »

So far so good in northern PA, despite the fracking.

incuhead2000

Post by incuhead2000 »

Nice fatty there! One of these days I hope to find one that massive!