B.S. phony names and accusations

Dedicated exclusively to field herping.

Moderator: Scott Waters

Brian Hubbs

B.S. phony names and accusations

Post by Brian Hubbs »

It has come to my attention that some people on this forum spread a rumor 4 months ago about me being Mr. Woolery. Let me emphasize that this has never been true. I am not Mr. Woolery or anyone else. I am Brian Hubbs. I am disappointed in the person that spread this rumor, but also disappointed that the person Mr. Woolery was attacking did not contact me to find out the truth, but instead just believed the rumor. I don't give a flying f*ck what some of you morons believe or want to believe, but I do care about reputations being smeared by irresponsible BS like this. I wouldn't have posted this except that I didn't even know this sh*t had happened until last night. I even participated in the thread where it all went down and didn't realize I was being blamed for it. Anyway, I just want to voice my disgust for the people involved. Have a nice day.
billboard

Re: B.S. phony names and accusations

Post by billboard »

I thought your make believe name for today was Tom O'Foolery?
hellihooks

Post by hellihooks »

I seem to recall some pm's asking if I thought you were Woolery... I said no... Woolery obviously has a more 'formal education'...OH SNAP... :lol: :lol: :lol:
What can you expect though, Brian, when there have been instances in the past, where you have been (and admitted as much) intentionally 'provocative'? You shall reap what yea sow... ;)
But yeah... unfounded rumors are irritating... I've heard a few about me, as well... :roll: My opinion is people who start rumors, only start them because the things they accuse others of... are things they would consider doing themselves. :roll:
Walk it off... :beer: jim
Porter

Post by Porter »

I would like to publicly annouce that I am Brian Hubbs! ...PM me for address to send checks for book payments :D $$$ :thumb:
billboard

Post by billboard »

My imaginary friend thinks all of you are idiots, and he wants you to stay away from his board lines!
Mike Waters

Post by Mike Waters »

I heard Mr. Woolery was upset that people thought you were him. Why dont you stop and consider his feelings.
hellihooks

Post by hellihooks »

billboard wrote:My imaginary friend thinks all of you are idiots, and he wants you to stay away from his board lines!
If your friend is imaginary... wouldn't his boards be imaginary as well? He should leave some imaginary notes... :crazyeyes: :lol: :lol: jim
RLewisH

Post by RLewisH »

I am the batman
rtdunham

Post by rtdunham »

Porter wrote:I would like to publicly annouce that I am Brian Hubbs! ...PM me for address to send checks for book payments :D $$$ :thumb:
Isn't this the spot in the movie where we all stand up and boldly declare, "no, I am Brian Hubbs!" so they can't go after him any more?

(I'm always willing to try to help, Brian!)
hellihooks

Post by hellihooks »

RLewisH wrote:I am the batman
Todd Battey is the Batman... hell.. used to be his username... :crazyeyes: jim
Brian Hubbs

Post by Brian Hubbs »

I don't care who uses what names...I was just pissed that people were spreading rumors behind my back and the person attacked by Woolery didn't even bother to ask me about it. I have no interest in playing these games, and will not be participating here much anymore. I'd rather add data to the database.
hellihooks

Post by hellihooks »

Brian Hubbs wrote:I don't care who uses what names...I was just pissed that people were spreading rumors behind my back and the person attacked by Woolery didn't even bother to ask me about it. I have no interest in playing these games, and will not be participating here much anymore. I'd rather add data to the database.
seriously dude...? :roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTc3zcnI ... edded#t=0s
Petulance is not a admirable quality, in a Chapter Officer...just saying... :lol: :lol: :lol: jim
FunkyRes

Post by FunkyRes »

Now I'm not saying I am batman, but have you ever seen me and batman in the same room at the same time?
Mike Waters

Post by Mike Waters »

FunkyRes wrote:Now I'm not saying I am batman, but have you ever seen me and batman in the same room at the same time?
LMAO

Hubbs aint going nowhere. He needs this place to advertise his books.
Brian Hubbs

Post by Brian Hubbs »

Hubbs is not Batman either...