Brazilian herp books

Herp literature forum.

Moderator: Scott Waters

dwarfboakeeper

Brazilian herp books

Post by dwarfboakeeper »

Through a Brazilian friend on facebook I found a new book on Brazilian herps. Of course it is written in Portuguese but the photos and scientific names are what I am interested in anyway. I followed a link she posted which took me to the publisher only to discover they printed lots of books on Brazilian herps. I have been looking for more info on South American herps for quite a while now so I was happy to discover this publisher. Anolis books is located in Sau Paulo Brazil and they do ship to the US. Their prices are listed in Brazilian Real which is quite affordable. All 15 books only cost me $60 to ship to Indiana. Not too bad. Here's a link to the publishers website and some pics.
http://www.anolisbooks.com.br/pt/catalo ... ria/6.html
A Few of these books are written in English but most are in Portuguese.
justinm

Re: Brazilian herp books

Post by justinm »

Thanks for the post! I'm probably going to order all of them.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Mais Agrada! I was told about the Anolios site over a year ago but had not attempted a purchase. I have had varied success with foreign publishers, from dead silence and $60 down the tube to prompt air express on my desk in a week. How long did it take to receive the books?

Jeff
dwarfboakeeper

Post by dwarfboakeeper »

I ordered them December 27 they arrived from USPS January 15.
I will order from them again. They have great customer service. Just email your list to them they will let you know how much shipping is then they will send you a paypal invoice which converts the cost to US dollars.
Bob McKeever

Post by Bob McKeever »

Thanks! This is a great resource, just added them to my favorites.
Bob