snake handler from tv

Press clippings from around the world.

Moderator: Scott Waters

btskanks

snake handler from tv

Post by btskanks »

-On my comcast homepage, Pastor Jamie Coots finally died, bite #7 another Timber. I could never ever understand why MORE bites didn't occur as they had some huge cottonmouths and timbers. They do become fat and lazy in captivity-"docile"--but they also handle newly caught ones. My thoughts go out to his family. I know the followers don't think like us about all of this but it is still sad.
Bryan Hamilton

Re: snake handler from tv

Post by Bryan Hamilton »

They also starve the snakes and keep them at cold temperatures. The average snake only survives a few weeks to months under those conditions. So they have to get new snakes.

I'd have a lot more respect for those guys if they would treat the snakes more humanely.
BillMcGighan

Post by BillMcGighan »

I guess his faith was questionable. :roll: :roll: Bummer.

Maybe this event may save one innocent child from being endangered by this inane ritual.

"F%@# with the bull, you get the horns."
Ophis73

Post by Ophis73 »

In the bible, mankind is above the animal world...and the snake represents the "evil-different" because of no legs, scales etc. God is a man looking god and snakes are monstruous creatures issued from hell...All that is in the head of mankind...nothing is true in that :evil:
gbin

Post by gbin »

The problem isn't generally people's belief in their god(s), it's their belief in their god(s)' belief in them. :?

Gerry